More screens, more sports, more value – we’re giving Telstra sports fans an unmissable offer.
For nine years, Telstra’s AFL Live Pass and NRL Live Pass have been there for every killer kick, big bounce, tremendous try and glorious goal from the Toyota AFL Premiership and NRL Telstra Premiership. When we forged a path for live streaming sport on your mobile device in 2012, nothing else like it existed at the time.
Now, your favourite movies, TV shows, music, and live sports can be accessed in just a few taps. How and where you enjoy entertainment and your expectations have changed greatly in this time. Aussies have told us they want to watch more diverse content on more screens, especially the telly at home.
While Live Pass has provided a great sporting experience over the years, we are replacing it with Kayo, which has quickly become the premium sports streaming service in Australia, and we’re excited to provide an exclusive offer for you to watch a wider range of sports on your choice of screen.
Today we’re launching an exclusive offer for customers who have previously used the NRL or AFL Live Passes. Eligible customers will now receive a special offer from Telstra of $20/month off Kayo’s Basic subscription (usually $25/month) for 12 months – meaning you can enjoy all the sports you want with Kayo for just $5/month for 12 months.
If you’re a Telstra mobile customer, but haven’t watched AFL or NRL games on our apps before, we’re also offering $10/month off Kayo for you to get into the footy craze.
With these exclusive offers, you’ll be able to catch the action from a line-up of more than 50 of the best international and domestic sports in 2021.
Kayo also takes sports streaming to another level offering multiple sports on multiple screens at once. With features like SplitView on selected devices, you can watch up to four events at once so you don’t miss a minute, even when scheduling conflicts happen for those big games.
The AFL Live App and NRL Official App will remain powered by Telstra, and will still be the home of all the other features you know and love, including match replays, live scores, highlights, stats, and other great features on the AFL, AFLW and NRL apps.
We continue to be committed to supporting AFL and NRL. In fact, we have recently renewed our partnership with the AFL through to 2024 which also includes making Marvel Stadium in Melbourne one of the most advanced in the world.
For those who have been with us for a while, thank you for helping us drive the revolution of watching live sport on your mobiles.
Like many things at Telstra, we’re honoured that Live Pass laid a foundation of innovation for even better ways to experience the things we love as a nation. And there’s few things Aussies love more than the footy.
Things you need to know about the “$20/month off Kayo for 12 months on us” offer from Telstra
- Offer available to eligible AFL or NRL Telstra Live Pass customers. Must redeem by 31 May 2021. To be eligible, customers must have redeemed a Telstra AFL or NRL Live Pass service prior to 22 Dec 2020 and maintain that active Telstra service used to redeem it.
- Must sign up through My Telstra. Kayo standard monthly fees (currently $25/mth for Kayo Basic) apply after offer period unless you change or cancel. One redemption per customer. If you cancel, you cannot restart the offer. Not available in conjunction with any other Kayo offers. Not compatible with third party billing platforms. Telstra billing not available for existing Kayo subscribers on another payment method. Eligible users will receive details of the offer via direct communication from Telstra with instructions on how to take up the offer through Telstra.
- Customers who have previously purchased an annual subscription to AFL Live Pass or NRL Live Pass will receive a partial refund, depending the term length remaining on their subscription.
- There is no change to Live Pass for the Netball Live Official App or My Football Live App as a result of this announcement
Things you need to know about the “$10/month off Kayo for 12 months on us” offer from Telstra for Telstra consumer customers
- Offer available to Telstra consumer customers. Must redeem by 31 May 2021. Must sign up through My Telstra. Kayo standard monthly fees (currently $25/mth for Kayo Basic) apply after offer period unless you change or cancel. One redemption per customer account. If you cancel, you cannot restart the offer. Not available in conjunction with any other Kayo offers. Not compatible with third party billing platforms. Telstra billing not available for existing Kayo subscribers on another payment method.