Last night in a glittering ceremony at the Equinox in Singapore, Telstra was honoured to receive three coveted Frost & Sullivan Asia Pacific ICT Awards.
With a focus on helping drive innovation, excellence and a positive change in the global economy, the Frost & Sullivan awards recognise companies in a variety of regional and global markets that demonstrate best-in-class performance. Given Telstra’s significant expansion in the Asia Pacific region, it’s truly rewarding to be recognised by the industry in the region, especially for the second year in a row.
At this year’s awards Telstra took home the Managed Service Provider of the Year, Connected Industries Service Provider of the Year and M2M Service Provider of the Year awards:
- 2016 Asia Pacific Managed Service Provider of the Year (for the second consecutive year)
- Awarded to Telstra for showing exemplary growth and performance in 2015 by continuing strategic acquisitions in the region, enhancing our managed services capabilities and making significant investments in our intelligent network.
- 2016 Asia Pacific Connected Industries Service Provider of the Year
- Frost & Sullivan noted that by leveraging our strengths in connectivity and networks, and in collaboration with ecosystem partners, Telstra had “revolutionised the healthcare system with its vision to create a more sustainable system with a focus on wellness and prevention.”
- 2016 Asia Pacific M2M Service Provider of the Year
- Awarded based on Telstra’s M2M strategy partnerships, achievements and platform – including increased traction from multiple industries, M2M SIOs deployment increasing by 24%, while revenues grew by 22% year-on-year.
These awards will mean a lot to many people right across Telstra, whether it be in the managed services, Health or M2M businesses. Most of all, these awards are a fantastic endorsement that we are on the right track providing our customers with reliable and innovative solutions.
About the awards
Industry analysts compare market participants and measure performance through in-depth interviews, analysis, and extensive secondary research in order to identify best practices in the industry. Frost & Sullivan’s intent is to help drive innovation, excellence and a positive change in the global economy by recognising best-in-class products, companies and individuals. You’ll find more information on the awards here.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today’s market participants. For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organisation prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices changing customer dynamics and emerging economies? www.frost.com