Double vaxxed? Great work! Time to reap the rewards from us: our vaccination incentives are now ready for you to claim via Telstra Plus.
From today, members of our rewards program, Telstra Plus, can now access their Digital Care Package, with members who are also fully vaccinated able to claim their 2,500 Telstra Plus bonus points as part of our push to get behind Australia’s vaccine roll out.
When you claim, you will also enter a major prize draw to win a share of 100 million points. 20 winners will receive five million points and up to $3,500 in credit towards their eligible Telstra services for a year. The promotion closes 31 January 2022 and winners of the draw prize will be notified on 3 February 2022.
We’re also announcing that our Digital Care Package for all Telstra Plus members regardless of their vaccination status will also be available from today (Tuesday 28 September).
You’ll need to activate your Digital Care Package before 8 November 2021. We’ll then email through your voucher details and they can also be accessed through the notification centre in the My Telstra app and telstra.com/plus.
The Digital Care Package includes:
Partner care package offers:
- Telstra TV Box Office movie, on us (valued at $6.99 for a new release rental).
- $15 discount on a meal of $40 or more from participating restaurants thanks to DoorDash.
- Two months (Silver/Member) or four months (Gold/Small Business) subscription to Scribd books, audiobooks, magazine subscriptions and more.
- 60-day access to world-class workouts through fitness app LES MILLS™ On Demand
Rewards Store care package specials:
- Half price points redemption on Telstra Pre-Paid recharges (all values).
- Three months Wi-Fi Booster for 0 points (usually 5,000 points) for a three month subscription (Min cost $252 for remaining 21 months + eligible plan changes.).
- Half price points redemption for BlueAnt Bluetooth speaker (down to 11,000 points, usually 22,000).
- Half price points redemption for BlueAnt Pump Air X (down to 28,500 points, usually 57,000).
- 33% off points redemption for Cygnett Magnetic Wireless Charger (down to 9,500 points usually 14,000).
- Delivery fees waived for care package items.
To find out more about the Digital Care Package and vaccination incentive points, you can read our terms and conditions here.
Getting vaccinated will make an incredible difference – it will help to protect each other, lessen the financial hardship on families, and reduce the toll on our wellbeing caused by the uncertainty and isolation from rolling lockdowns.
You can find out more about the vaccine incentives we previously announced on Telstra Exchange.
Things you need to know
Eligibility criteria apply to join Telstra Plus.
Members who are eligible for the 2,500 Telstra Plus points should see them reflected in their account balance around 48 hours of entering their proof of vaccination.
Customers who are not members of Telstra Plus can access the 2,500 bonus Telstra Plus points by joining Telstra Plus and entering the proof of their vaccination by 31 of January 2022.
Telstra Plus Vaccination Competition – permit numbers NSW TP/00166, ACT TP 21/01559, SA T21/1405. Full T&Cs at our Telstra Plus page. Read our Digital Care package terms and conditions here.