Telstra Pre-Paid Recharge now just an SMS away
Posted on June 2, 2011
2 min read
Recharge is the lifeblood of an active Pre-Paid user, and today’s launch of Telstra SMS Recharge® means Telstra’s Pre-Paid mobile customers now have a super simple and convenient recharge method – at their fingertips, whenever they need it.
With SMS Recharge there’s no more waiting in queues to buy vouchers, or running out of credit just before you need to make that important call.
Simply register your credit or debit card online with Telstra, send an SMS to 125 8885 with your desired recharge amount, receive confirmation and you’re ready to go.
Telstra’s SMS Recharge is as easy as 1, 2, 3:
- Quick. Store your payment details and recharge quickly without having to re-enter your credit card, debit card or direct debit details.
- Flexible. Recharge at a different standard denomination every time, if you so choose.
- Easy. Recharge immediately and enjoy the convenience of only using one number to recharge.
To set-up SMS Recharge, just:
- Register your payment details in My Account via your compatible mobile or online. Both credit and debit cards are eligible.
- Choose a four digit PIN number when prompted.
- Send an SMS to 125 8885 in the following format: desired recharge amount (space) PIN number. For instance to recharge $30, send: ‘30 XXXX’ where XXXX is your PIN number. The recharge amount must be a valid denomination for SMS Recharge: $20, $30, $40, $50, $60, $80, $100, $130, $150. If you make a mistake, you will receive a response via SMS from Telstra to assist you with your recharge.
- When the recharge is successful, you will receive a confirmation SMS and a reminder SMS to delete your SMS which contains your PIN number.
So don’t delay, start your SMS recharging now!
Subscribe for the latest news