At Telstra, we have a goal to help our customers to connect with the people and experiences that they love the most, and today we’re releasing our latest range of Bundles that are another huge leap forward in achieving this.
Each time we improve our bundles, we start by asking our customers what new features and options they would most value, in addition to the old favourites.
You’ve told us that included entertainment and mobility are important, so we have pumped up our latest range with these among other features:
- A new T-Box, along with Foxtel on T-Box Get Started Package, is included in the three bundles that we call our Telstra Entertainer Bundle Range;
- We also have five bundles available that don’t include the T-Box – typically for $10/month less than the corresponding Telstra Entertainer Bundle Range plan;
- Simplified voice plans with great international call rates and unlimited or capped calls to a selection of Australian numbers on most bundles;
- All bundles include the Family Calls Benefit that gives unlimited national voice calls made between your home phone and up to four eligible mobile services on your Single Bill;
- Two new bundles provide 100GB of data, which you’ve told us was a gap we needed to fill;
- You can add a T-Hub 2 at a discounted price when taking a Telstra Entertainer Bundle Range plan for $10/month for 24 months, which at a total of $240 is 30% off the standard price;
- We’ve added a $50 Mobile Bundle Bonus. With most of our new bundles you can nominate up to four eligible mobile services on your Telstra Single Bill to each receive this bonus allowance – you can use the Mobile Bundle Bonus allowance for calls to standard Australian numbers (excludes use overseas); and
- You can connect when away from home with 500MB mobile broadband data included to use in Australia on some of the new bundles (excess usage charges are 10c/MB).
The Foxtel on T-Box Get Started Package provides something for everyone in the family, like Nickelodeon for the kids, MTV for the older teens and TV1 or Discovery Channel for those of who like docos or drama. But there’s also a broad selection of additional options available month to month with no long term commitment, such as sporting and movie packages to expand your viewing pleasure if you wish. With the A-league, NRL and Super Rugby underway and the cricket Ashes imminent, the Sports Package, providing all of Fox Sports 1, 2 and 3, is a popular investment in Aussie homes.
With so many great value entertainment options along with Telstra’s great high speed broadband, will the family be tied to the home? Not at all – with the included mobile broadband data in selected bundles, you can also be online on the go.
Details of all of our great bundles inclusions can be found at telstra.com.
Things you need to know:
Services are not available in all areas. Available to new customers and those with a 13 digit account number. For T-Box & Foxtel on T-Box, your TV and premises must meet minimum requirements and you must pass our service qualification check. Eligible mobile plans are Every Day Connect, Telstra No Lock-In, Freedom Connect and Next G® Cap plans that do not include unlimited calls to standard Australian numbers. National calls to standard fixed line numbers excludes some usage such as calls to premium numbers (eg 19xx numbers), 1234 and 12456 numbers. Satellite numbers are not standard mobiles. Family Calls Benefit excludes calls from mobiles on Ultimate, New Ultimate or Ultimate II plans.