We’ve heard your call outs for the Nokia Lumia 920, we know you want to get it as soon as possible, and we know you want great deals, including the awesome NFC accessories that the Lumia uses.
So here’s the date you need to remember to be the first in line to grab your very own Lumia 920 from Telstra, powered by Windows Phone 8 and supporting one of the world’s most advanced mobile networks – Telstra’s national 4G network. The release date for the Nokia Lumia 920 is 27 November 2012 and we’re excited to be launching this device in selected Telstra stores.
To really get this thing jump started we have a couple of special offers for you because we know that you’re as excited as we are about the possibilities with this new smartphone.
Today we’ve announced a bonus offer if you pre-order online.
The JBL is an awesome way to pump out your tunes, it’s rechargeable and connects with the Lumia 920 over NFC (Near Field Communictions). You can play a song just by tapping your phone on the speaker. I can’t wait to start using mine!
So the only question left is, which colour to order? 😛
Features of the Nokia Lumia 920
- The Nokia 920 comes with built-in wireless charging and sports a polycarbonate design
- It is available from Telstra in four colours: black, white, red and yellow
- 32GB of memory + 7GB of SkyDrive cloud-hosted storage
- 8.7-megapixel camera uses advanced floating lens technology that Nokia says takes in five times more light than competing smartphones, making it possible to capture clear, bright pictures and video indoors and at night. Nokia calls it PureView — also compensates for hand movement while a photo is being taken and we think you’re going to really like it
- 4.5 inch ‘PureMotion HD+’ display
- Windows Phone 8 is the perfect companion for all of your productivity requirements with Microsoft Office built in!
Update – 14 November
Due to strong demand pre-order stock for Nokia Lumia 920 has been exhausted.
Stock will be available be in select stores from 27 November.
Plans and pricing
Once available, the Nokia Lumia 920 will be able to be purchased:
- by personal customers on the $60 Every Day Connect Plan with a $5 handset repayment per month (after using an included MRO Bonus) for 24 months which offers $600 worth of standard national calls and MMS plus unlimited text messaging to standard Australian numbers and 1GB of data for use in Australia. Min cost over 24 months is $1,560 ($65/mth) (2 minute standard call $2.38, excess data usage $0.10/MB).
- by business customers on the $60 Business Performance Plan with a $5 handset repayment per month (after using an included MRO Bonus) for 24 months with $600 worth of standard national calls and MMS plus unlimited text messaging to standard Australian numbers and 1GB of data for use in Australia. Min cost over 24 months is $1,560 ($65/mth) (2 minute standard call $2.38, excess data usage $0.10/MB).
- It was also be available outright for $696 at Telstra stores