Since launching the My Telstra app in early March, we’ve been busy working to respond to customer feedback, and add new features to make it even easier for you to view and manage your Telstra products & services.
Here’s what’s new in the My Telstra app in May.
nbn service health check
Diagnosing connectivity issues on nbn services has never been easier with our new nbn health check tool. You will now be able to run an automated test that checks both your nbn connection and home Wi-Fi set up.
If there is an issue diagnosed with your nbn service, you’ll be able to start troubleshooting with a step by step guide to resolving the specific problem you’ve identified. Once troubleshooting is completed, an additional test will be conducted to ensure the issue has been resolved.
If the issue persists and you need support, you’ll be able to message us directly in My Telstra app and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
How to access nbn service health check:
- Tap on Services, select your nbn internet card and tap on nbn health check;
- Tap on Get help, select home internet and tap Check my connection and get help to start testing;
- Keep the app open in the background while the test is being conducted.
The automated test can take up to a few minutes to complete. We’ll send you a notification once the results are available.
New entertainment and media services
We’ve extended our range of media services so that you can stay entertained with the tap of a finger.
You can also now subscribe to the following media platforms:
- Garage: Access the world’s most comprehensive adventure sports film and TV library.
- DocPlay: Enjoy some of the world’s best documentaries.
- Hayu: The home of reality TV. Watch your favourite shows on demand.
- Animelab: Watch the latest anime hits and simulcasts direct from Japan.
Plus, you can now access the Telstra TV app directly from My Telstra, where you can explore great entertainment including Telstra TV Box Office, Foxtel Now and more.
How to access media subscriptions
- Tap on Services, select your mobile account and choose the media service you want to subscribe to.
Improved Telstra Plus experience
We’ve made it easier to join Telstra Plus. Join our rewards program and earn points when you make an eligible payment. Redeem your points for discounts on devices and more at the Rewards Store.
Plus, enjoy exciting member benefits. To get started, simply access Telstra Plus from the Home screen in My Telstra.
How do I get the My Telstra app?
To download My Telstra simply visit the Apple App Store or Google Play and search for My Telstra. Existing Telstra 24×7 users may need to manually upgrade their app. Simply visit Google Play or the App Store, search for the My Telstra app, and tap update.
We are continually working to improve My Telstra. As we listen to customer feedback and learn on releases, we will improve its capabilities and functionality with regular future updates.