Well it’s that time of year again – the office is getting quieter, shops busier and I’m sure I speak for everyone when I say although it’s been an eventful and fun 2013 it’s definitely time to recharge the batteries. I started at Telstra in the social media role a year ago and I can’t believe how quickly the 12 months have flown by. But I am so proud of the things we’ve achieved and the places we’re heading – 2013 look out!
A huge thanks to all our loyal Telstra Exchange readers who’ve supported us on our quest to provide insight into the Telstra business, our awesome industry and the people who work here via blogs from more than 60 contributors around the business. Now, I’ve become a little app-happy this Christmas – since turning on my new Motorola Razr M (am in love with this phone!) and have decided to share my top three Christmas/holiday/NYE apps for the year:
- Telstra’s Sydney New Years Eve app (iPhone/Android) – get your SMS on the Sydney Harbour bridge this NYE, pre-set your midnight NYE messages, find maps and access the countdown widget.
- 3D Christmas Live Wallpaper app (Android) – make your phone look Christmassy – mine does!
- Beverley (iPad) – everything you need to know about getting ready for Christmas this year – from decorating to making Christmas cocktails! Looks amazing on the iPad – just like a magazine! Photography is stunning.
Where is the Telstra Exchange team? The Telstra Exchange team is currently on a short hiatus for the holidays. We’ll be back to bring you the latest news and insights into technology, gadgets and people at Telstra in the New Year. Blogs and comment moderation will return on January 7, 2013. If you need help with your Telstra services over the Christmas break, here’s how to get it:
- You can ask us a question on our Telstra 24×7 Facebook page.
- You can tweet us at @telstra.
- Our CrowdSupport forums are a great place to get advice from other Telstra customers.
- You can also contact us by phone or live chat throughout the holidays.
If you’re not already using one of our Telstra 24×7 smartphone apps, they’re also a great way to manage your account if you’re travelling over the holidays. Find out more.
Note: we will not be actively moderating Telstra Exchange comments during the holiday period of 22 December – 6 January.
See you all in the New Year!