Counting down to the launch of iPhone 5
Posted on September 18, 2012
1 min read
We’re counting down to the launch of iPhone 5 on Friday and we can’t wait to make it available on Australia’s largest and fastest national mobile network.
In response to record interest, Telstra will open 100 stores early on Friday to give customers across Australia the chance to get in and purchase iPhone 5 from 8am (local time).
This includes our flagship stores in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth, where we’ll be serving up some snacks for customers counting down to 8am.
Flagship stores opening early at 8am on Friday include:
- Telstra Store – 400 George Street, Sydney
- Telstra Store – 246 Bourke Street (Cnr Swanston & Bourke), Melbourne
- Telstra Store – Queen St Mall, 152 Queen St, Brisbane
- Telstra Store – Cnr Rundle Mall & Pulteney Street, Adelaide
- Telstra Store – 667-669 Hay Street Mall, Perth
For a list of the additional metro and regional stores opening at 8am (local time), download this list of Telstra stores selling iPhone 5 (PDF).
Subscribe for the latest news