Blog for Good competition is open
Posted on March 6, 2012
2 min read
It’s been quite a lead up to the Blog for Good challenge 2012. We’ve been working behind the scenes to make it all happen and are happy to launch the competition today.
Tell us your story of how you’ve used blogging and social media to make a difference in your community and bring about social change.
Here’s how to do it
Craft your story and put it in a slideshow (Power Point) and post in on Slideshare.net. When you’ve done that, then enter here for your chance to win and come to Africa and raise awareness of the issues you find there. The winner will be reporting back from Tanzania right here on Telstra Exchange.
See here for what happened during Blog for Good 2011, and here is how you can get involved for 2012.
- Entrants have to create a slideshow that illustrates how they have used their blog and social to effect social change and highlight a social issue.
- This must be activity within the last 12 months.
- The downloadable Power Point template provided must be used.
Questions you are required to answer
These must be answered in the presentation we provide you.
- How often have you blogged?
- What impact have you had?
- What was the strategy you used?
- How have people responded?
See below to download the presentation, the terms & conditions and the key information and dates document.
- Download the presentation for you to work on here
- Blog for Good terms & conditions
- Key information and dates
- Blog for Good entry form (please note, you need to create your presentation before you can enter)
Subscribe for the latest news