We’re open during the holidays
Posted on December 24, 2015
2 min read
The holidays are finally here. If you’re like us you’ve been busy getting through what feels like an endless of list of shopping, Christmas parties and those last minute things that need to be done before many businesses close over the Christmas and New Year break. But while most of the country will be on holiday for the next few weeks, the good news is Telstra will remain open throughout, providing you with personal service around the clock.
Here are our top five tips that will allow you to stay in control and manage your accounts and services on the go while you spend precious time with family and friends.
- Got a new mobile phone for Christmas? Telstra.com/mobilesupport has interactive help guides for a range of mobiles, on everything from phone set up, what the display icons mean to using the camera function and connecting a Bluetooth device.
- On the Telstra 24×7 App, you can check your account balance, current and previous estimated usage, set alerts and reminders, switch to email bill, make payments, set up direct debit and recharge your Pre-Paid services, just to name a few. Download the Telstra 24×7 App now from
- Travelling these holidays? If you’re going overseas you can stay connected on your mobile phone or tablet with our Travel Passes, which will help manage your international roaming costs. And if you’re a Telstra Air member, you’ll have access to millions of Wi-Fi hot spots overseas.
- If you need to retrieve your username or password, activate international roaming, get a PUK code, report a payment, request a payment extension, bar a Premium SMS service or check your service status and more, simply jump onto Telstra.com/services.
- Question about your bill? Check out Telstra.com/yourbill where you’ll find helpful information explaining your bill in detail, section by section, including a video explainer. There’s also some handy tips on how to request email bill, organise payments by direct debit and set alerts to help you pay your bills on time.
Sign up today for more daily articles and videos from Telstra