Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy S8
Posted on April 21, 2017
2 min read
We unpack the new Samsung Galaxy S8 – the fastest phone on Australia’s fastest network (based on national average combined 3G/4G mobile speeds)
We are so excited for the launch of the Samsung Galaxy S8. Australians will be able to stream and surf at unprecedented smartphone speeds when we launch the Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ on 28 April.
Our network is Australia’s fastest and customers with a Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8+ could experience smartphone data speeds among the fastest in the world.
We enlisted the help of Eric, one of Telstra’s Global Service Delivery Specialists, to unbox the new GS8 handset and show us what’s hiding behind Samsung’s slick Galaxy packaging.
What’s in the box?
- Handset (Galaxy G8 64gb in Midnight Black)
- Earphones tuned by AKG
- USB Type-C Cable
- Travel Adaptor
- USB Connector (C to A)
- Micro USB Connector (C to B)
- Ejection Pin
- Ear Tips
- Quick Start Guide & Smart Switch Leaflet
Customers who pre-order the Galaxy S8 and S8+ before 21 April will receive a bonus new Gear VR with Controller. For more information or to pre-order online customers can go to telstra.com/s8.
Things you need to know:
- AUSTRALIA’S FASTEST MOBILE NETWORK IS BASED ON NATIONAL AVERAGE COMBINED 3G/4G MOBILE SPEEDS. CHECK COVERAGE AT telstra.com/coverage.
- Speeds vary for reasons like location, distance from base stations, terrain, user numbers, hardware/software configuration, download source and upload destination.
Subscribe for the latest news