Telstra Exchange is managed by the Corporate Affairs division of Telstra Corporation Limited.
For all enquiries, please use the details below to contact us by your preferred method.
First of all, while you’re on this page, we may be able to help you with your issue immediately online. It’s a good idea to check our CrowdSupport forum – if another customer has encountered a similar issue, you may find an instant solution.
Alternatively, you can access our Facebook 24×7 service page for a range of ways to get customer support.
If you need to chat to a customer consultant right now, you can reach us using our Live Chat service which is also available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Below is a list of the ways you can get in touch with us, just choose your preferred method!
- Facebook 24×7
- Telstra Live Chat
- Telstra on Twitter
- If you need help with a Telstra service please visit the Online Help Centre for customer service contacts and tips for most common problems.
- By phone:
- 13 2200 Residential Fixed & Mobile Enquiries
- 13 2203 Residential Faults
- 13POND (13 7663) BigPond Internet Enquiries
- 13 2000 Telstra Business Fixed, Mobile & Internet Enquiries
- 13 2999 Telstra Business Faults
- 1800 068 424 Disability Enquiry Hotline – Voice Calls
- 1800 808 981 Disability Enquiry Hotline – TTY Calls
- If our service has not met your expectations, or you have a concern with Telstra, please let us know using the Telstra customer complaints form.
- To view and/or update your Telstra shareholding visit our Shareholder Services section.
- For information regarding Telstra sponsorship programs please visit beinvolved.com.au