We’ve just launched the new Moto G7 Power smartphone from Motorola, bringing some fantastic features and incredible battery life into a handset that won’t break the bank. If you’re thinking of upgrading to a new phone, take a look at this one – you might be surprised with what you get at such an affordable price. Here are our seven favourite features of the G7 Power.
- Phenomenal battery life. You don’t have to spend big to get the best features – the Moto G7 Power proves that. The G7 Power’s massive 5000mAh internal battery boasts enough charge to get you through up to three days of usage according to Motorola. If you’re the kind of person that forgets to plug your phone in overnight, the Moto G7 Power has you taken care of.
- Fast charging, too. That massive 5000mAh battery will come in handy when you’re away from a charger, but it only takes a short time to recharge back to full whenever you plug it in. Motorola’s TurboPower™ charging means you’ll get 9 hours of usage in just 15 minutes when you use the included 15W charger, which also uses the modern USB-C connector.
- A big, bright display. Motorola has given the Moto G7 Power a big 6.2-inch HD+ Max Vision display, which means plenty of viewing space to watch streaming movies and TV, browse the web or snap high-quality photos. Its 19:9 ultrawide design means the G7 Power can be slimmer and easier to hold in your hand without sacrificing that precious screen space.
- Clear scenes and selfies. It may be a budget smartphone, but the Moto G7 Power still has a 12-megapixel rear camera with smart phase detection autofocus, which helps you capture clearly focused photos even in low light. An 8-megapixel front camera also makes for detailed selfies, and there’s a group selfie mode to fit more of your friends into the frame.
- A fast, powerful processor. Even an affordable phone should still be a fast one. The Moto G7 Power fits that bill, with an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 processor that supports all the latest Android software features and apps. The Moto G7 Power has 32GB of built-in storage that can be expanded up to 512GB with a microSD memory card, and 3GB of RAM to keep everything running smoothly.
- Reliable, simple software. Motorola has always made excellent smartphones, and part of that excellent experience comes down to the simple, light-weight Android software of the Moto series of handsets. The Moto G7 Power runs Android 9 Pie out of the box, which is Google’s latest and greatest version of Android, with a host of useful features built in.
- A built-in headphone jack! In the days where good ole’-fashioned 3.5mm headphone jacks are becoming harder and harder to find on smartphones, Motorola is bucking the trend and has included a headphone jack on the Moto G7 Power – so you can plug in your headphones and listen to music wherever you are.
The Motorola Moto G7 Power is available exclusively at Telstra stores and online now.
Things you need to know
- All battery life claims are approximate and based on the average user tested across a mixed-use profile (which includes both usage and standby time) under optimal network conditions. Actual battery performance will vary and depends on many factors including signal strength, network and device settings, temperature, battery condition, and usage patterns.
- TurboPower charging: Battery must be substantially depleted; charging rate slows as charging progresses. Charger sold separately in some markets.