Access your favourite photos, videos and documents on your compatible devices with a free Microsoft OneDrive storage subscription.
We all love the convenience of using our phones and tablets to take those in-the-moment photos and videos. But where will you keep those precious memories, so that you can access them from all your favourite compatible devices? We have an exciting solution for you, and if you’re an eligible Telstra customer it’s free.
From today, we’re offering our mobile and home bundle customers a free 200GB Microsoft OneDrive storage subscription for two years (the largest amount of free file storage available on any Australian network). All you need is to be a Telstra consumer mobile or fixed broadband customer!
Why should a cloud service be on your ‘must-haves’ list? Here are five reasons:
- Store your important documents and treasured memories in one place. In a world where we consume so much information and store so much data, OneDrive provides the ability to conveniently keep digital files, photos and videos accessible in one place.
- Access the files you want from almost anywhere. If I’m at home or out and about, I can reach up into the cloud and pick out the photos and videos I want, on the device I choose.
- Select files to share with the people you want, within the cloud. Share photos with relatives overseas through a folder in your cloud; let them share in the joy of your endless selfies.
- Upload photos, videos, important documents from any compatible device. Store and share your files from your home computer, mobile or tablet. OneDrive is compatible with most computer systems, tablets and mobiles including iOS, Android, PC and Mac.
- Free up space on your device, while having all your files at your fingertips, keeping space available to download apps and do more on your mobile device. Don’t weigh down your phone and tablet with videos your kids love to endlessly watch – free up storage to download lifestyle apps to keep you connected to your hobbies.
From today, eligible customers can easily redeem their free OneDrive subscription through Telstra My Account or the 24×7 app by following the links once logged in.
Find out more at telstra.com/onedrive.
* Offer can only be redeemed once per customer account. Data charges apply for uploading and downloading content.