We believe social media is at its most powerful when it’s used to build communities and empower people to create something we can all be proud of.
Social media means we can connect and share with our customers and stakeholders every day. It puts our staff in closer touch with the communities they serve and our leadership team in closer touch with our staff.
Together, we can use this ability to exchange, share and talk to build a better connected future.
- Telstra Facebook – Share ideas, opinions and information on all things related to a connected life
- @Telstra Twitter
- @Telstra_News Twitter – Bringing you the latest news, product updates and live events all in one place
- Telstra Google+ – We’re here to talk, listen, help, share and have fun
- Telstra Instagram – Photos from the old and new world of Telstra
- Telstra Vine
- Telstra LinkedIn – Looking for a connected career? You’ve come to the right place
- Telstra YouTube – Showcasing videos, ads, customer case studies and interviews
- Telstra flickr – Photo coverage of Telstra events, including briefings, sponsorships, awards and product launches
Need help? We’re here 24×7 to help
- 24×7 Facebook – We provide 24×7 support through Facebook
- @Telstra Twitter – Need support at 3am? Just tweet us!
- Live chat – Speak to a Telstra Live Chat Consultant about any queries you may have
- CrowdSupport – Our online support forum lets you post questions – and answers – about Telstra products & services. Telstra service folks are also on hand to help where needed